Welcome to a journey of curiosity and inclusive leadership. Curiosity is more than just a desire to learn; it is a bridge that connects your current knowledge with the unknown. It's about choosing to expand your perspective, a crucial element in fostering inclusive, human-centric leadership.
Our approach at EmployeeEXP is designed for clients who are dedicated to building inclusive cultures. We offer a comprehensive upskilling program that caters to a diverse range of leadership roles - from supervisors and managers to senior executives, and even those who lead without formal titles.
Our unique blend of skills and tools is crafted to enhance participants' ability to connect with and engage individuals, regardless of their similarities or differences. This approach aligns with the emerging need for a new kind of leader - one who promotes self-expression, understand and embraces the holistic needs of their team, and adeptly manages flexible workflows, as highlighted in Gartner’s Top 5 Priorities for HR Leaders in 2023.
While understanding bias, both conscious and unconscious, is vital, we believe that focusing solely on labels and primary diversity dimensions is not enough. Our dynamic methodology delves deeper, exploring and valuing the myriad of ways we differ and relate.
Our principal learning tool, the Inclusion Matrix (IM), integrates recognized leadership skills to tailor solutions for our clients:
The IM, combined with other key leadership aspects like communication styles, ethics, coaching, and performance management, empowers participants to become more conscious of their impact within their organizations and how they can drive positive change in the quest of evermore inclusive cultures.
Tailored Session Designs:
Contact us at info@employeeexp for a complimentary Inclusion Matrix User Guide to help kick off your inclusive leadership development journey.
"This was the first session I've ever been to in which the facilitator did not do all the talking, and we were able to learn from each other as well." -- Session Participant
"This was one of the best days I've had in two years." -- Healthcare CEO post session
" Just finished listening to this! Great insights and I think including vulnerability as the final skill is brilliant! Thank you for sharing. #leadershipmatters #inclusiveleadership " -- Client responding to Forum Podcast
"This was great training and I would highly recommend that we provide it to all layers of our organization so we can all share this common language." -- Sr. Leader, Participant
"The facilitators were engaging and required active participation from the audience, which I believed help everyone stay focused on content. I received lots of positive feedback from others following the session." -- Sr. Leader, Participant
All too often our organizational leaders act like an Ostrich by either putting their head in the sand or trying to avoid difficult situations. While this may be the case, blame and shame are not successful tools to help educate and develop our leaders in these times of an increasingly diversifying work culture.
We present the OstrichWheel™ educational platform in multiple session formats to engage your leaders and their teams through fun, interactive and sometimes challenging scenarios to help them get their head out of the sand and eyes on inclusive and innovative team production.
- 1.5 hours – This format is best designed for “lite” learning – interactive opportunity to introduce ideas and concepts
- Perfect for staff meetings, team gatherings, team-building events.
· Increase awareness of how you “show up” and explore how that may or may not support an inclusive culture
· Develop skills through experiential activities that can be used to create an inclusive workplace:
· Introduction to our Inclusion Matrix, The Ostrich Wheel’s personal change model using: head, heart and hand, our 8 x 9 Box Communication Model, and/or DiSC
· Defining and constructing positive conversations – how to stop “walking on eggshells” and how to build the skills needed to manage personal bias accelerators
Some basic skill development to help individual participants in the organization’s journey to creating an inclusive culture e.g., “I’Min” Statements.
(Suggested: 10 to 30 participants)
- Interactive sessions using a combination of presentation, video and interactive activities
- Introduction and ability to practice foundational skills for understanding the need for change, each participant’s place in driving change and the skills needed to sustain inclusive cultures.
- Four-hour session includes in-depth interactive exercises to develop specific inclusive leadership skills
· Current Diversity, Equity and Inclusion landscape
· Introduction to understanding bias accelerators
Understanding personal ownership in making change: How to stop walking on eggshells, Head, Heart, Hand model to behavior change, I’Min statements, Mattering techniques, and more
Many of our clients prefer a customized approach that includes: content, delivery format and frequency, and sometimes the engagement of additional consulting partners. Contact us to explore creating an educational program that addresses your specific needs.
Copyright © 2015-23 EmployeeEXP - All Rights Reserved.