Organization's today want inclusive cultures--one where everyone feels like they are valued, belong, and are ultimately fully engaged contributors. Achieving an inclusive culture begins with upskilling or soft-skilling the people in our organizations who are our cultures.
While inclusion efforts need to be supported at the top, inclusive cultures emerge when its members develop the capacity to be inclusive. This is where the Inclusion Matrix comes in.
The Inclusion Matrix™ :
The Inclusion Matrix™ is designed for:
Flexible Session Design:
- Two-hour, half and full-day sessions
- Synchronous virtual and in-person
- Interactive activities -- participants can personalize, internalize and reflect on each skill
- Customized to your industry and organization size
Contact us at info@employeeexp for a complimentary Inclusion Matrix User Guide to help kick off your inclusive leadership development journey.
" Just finished listening to this! Great insights and I think including vulnerability as the final skill is brilliant! Thank you for sharing. #leadershipmatters #inclusiveleadership " -- Client responding to Forum Podcast https://forumworkplaceinclusion.org/articles/p31/ https://forumworkplaceinclusion.org/p60/
All too often our organizational leaders act like an Ostrich by either putting their head in the sand or trying to avoid difficult situations. While this may be the case, blame and shame are not successful tools to help educate and develop our leaders in these times of an increasingly diversifying work culture.
We present the OstrichWheel™ educational platform in multiple session formats to engage your leaders and their teams through fun, interactive and sometimes challenging scenarios to help them get their head out of the sand and eyes on inclusive and innovative team production.
- 1.5 hours – This format is best designed for “lite” learning – interactive opportunity to introduce ideas and concepts
- Perfect for staff meetings, team gatherings, team-building events.
· Increase awareness of how you “show up” and explore how that may or may not support an inclusive culture
· Develop skills through experiential activities that can be used to create an inclusive workplace:
· Introduction to our Inclusion Matrix, The Ostrich Wheel’s personal change model using: head, heart and hand, or our 8 x 9 Box Communication Model
· Defining and constructing positive conversations – how to stop “walking on eggshells” and how to build the skills needed to manage personal bias accelerators
Some basic skill development to help individual participants in the organization’s journey to creating an inclusive culture e.g., “I’Min” Statements.
(Suggested: 10 to 30 participants)
- Interactive sessions using a combination of presentation, video and interactive activities
- Introduction and ability to practice foundational skills for understanding the need for change, each participant’s place in driving change and the skills needed to sustain inclusive cultures.
- Four-hour session includes in-depth interactive exercises to develop specific inclusive leadership skills
· Current Diversity, Equity and Inclusion landscape
· Introduction to understanding bias accelerators
Understanding personal ownership in making change: How to stop walking on eggshells, Head, Heart, Hand model to behavior change, I’Min statements, Mattering techniques, and more
Many of our clients prefer a customized approach that includes: content, delivery format and frequency, and sometimes the engagement of additional consulting partners. Contact us to explore creating an educational program that addresses your specific needs.
Copyright © 2019-22 EmployeeEXP - All Rights Reserved.