Self-awareness is key to developing leaders. This instrument is designed for leaders by title or influence.
The Inclusion Matrix™ model and process delivers:
The Inclusion Matrix™ applies to:
" Just finished listening to this! Great insights and I think including vulnerability as the final skill is brilliant! Thank you for sharing. hashtag#leadershipmatters hashtag#inclusiveleadership " -- Client responding to Forum Podcast
All too often our organizational leaders act like an Ostrich by either putting their head in the sand or trying to avoid difficult situations. While this may be the case, blame and shame are not successful tools to help educate and develop our leaders in these times of an increasingly diversifying work culture.
We present the OstrichWheel™ educational platform in multiple session formats to engage your leaders and their teams through fun, interactive and sometimes challenging scenarios to help them get their head out of the sand and eyes on inclusive and innovative team production.
- 1.5 hours – We define this as “Getting out of the Desert”-lite.
- Perfect for staff meetings, team gatherings, team-building events.
Two-hour or Four-hour Sessions (Suggested: 10 to 30 participants)
- Interactive sessions using a combination of presentation, video and interactive activities
- Introduction to three foundational skills for getting out of the desert by understanding the need for change, your place in making change happen and the skills needed to sustain inclusive cultures.
- Four-hour session includes in-depth interactive exercises to develop specific inclusive communication skills
Copyright © 2019 EmployeeEXP - All Rights Reserved.